Becoming A Member
Membership is exclusive to employees of Hopkins, Edina and Wayzata school districts, as wells as students of Hopkins and Edina school districts. When a person becomes a member, their family members can also join. If you decide to leave the district or retire, you can still keep your membership.
You can apply for membership in one of three ways:
- By using the print or mail membership application click here
- Include photocopy of driver's license or other unexpired government issued photo identification.
- Enclose a check in the amount of $5 payable to West Metro Schools Credit Union.
- Mail all items to the appropriate office
- To open an account at our office, you must bring a driver's license or other unexpired government issued photo identification and $5.00.
- Call our office to request an application package.