Becoming A Member
You are eligible to join West Metro Schools Credit Union if you are a student or employed by either Edina or Hopkins school districts; family members and members of the same household may also join.
You can apply for membership in one of three ways:
- By using the print or mail membership application click here
- Include photocopy of driver's license or other unexpired government issued photo identification.
- Enclose a check in the amount of $5 payable to West Metro Schools Credit Union.
- Mail all items to the appropriate office
- To open an account at our office, you must bring a driver's license or other unexpired government issued photo identification and $5.00.
- Call our office to request an application package.